I saw another *Blogger* site where a woman is making another massive bundle over reviewing nappies, nipple cream and bottle softner or some other products. They get the products for FREE for heaven's sake! If Smirnoff sent me their newest poop flavoured alcopop for FREE I'd say it was nectar of the God's!
I'm 42 years old - all my life I wanted children, went through hell to try and have them - perhaps had I known they were worth the fortune these women are making I'd have tried a bit harder!
Two husbands and 3 cycles of IVF are my limit. I now have the PERFECT partner, and although I would relish the opportunity to have his child, that isn't going to happen. The pressure is off and I can enjoy him for the perfect person he is.
There is also the added benefit that he has 3 children himself so I DO get a small taste of what being a mother might have been - but they go home at the end of the weekend...leaving our house quiet and empty, but peaceful...until next time.
Sunday, 20 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment