I love some the different types of blogs I come across on the web. Like I said - my least favourite are the *review* types. What good is a tainted review?
My favourite kind to find are devoted blogs... blogs by people who start them and continue them even though they have nothing to say, but when they DO have something to say I love it.
For example, I came across a boring blog - about self-storage. The guy stayed with it - boring subject though it is - and it turned into something unexpected! Now I am following it like a soap opera! Take a look if you get a few minutes to fill: http://storagenewsandevents.blogspot.com/2009/09/shout-out.html
Another one that held my attention for quite a while was Things My Girlfriend and I Argue About: http://www.mil-millington.com/ but it got too commercial for me.... too difficult to locate the meat of the blog!
california, self storage, san diego, new york, virgina, dallas, los angeles
Monday, 21 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment